How Joint Supplements Help Dogs with Arthritis?
Is your furry friend not excited for walks anymore? It’s sad to see how daily activities have become painful for your four-legged companion.
The heart of a pet parent may break into a million pieceswhen they find out that their doggo is suffering from joint pain. The reason can be any but the most depressing one is dog arthritis.
The reason behind the immense popularity of dog arthritis pain relief supplements is that one in every five dogs suffers from this trauma.
According to the Arthritis Foundation, canine arthritis affects 80% of dogs as they turn 8. If you see your dog struggle during walks or difficulties in going up and down stairs. It’s high time to address the issue and seek a remedy.
In today’s post, we discuss what canine arthritis is, how to spot it and how effective are supplements that claim instant joint relief for dogs.
What is canine arthritis and how to spot it?
Most dog breeds love playing and active life. However, as they grow, osteoarthritis issues become more prevalent.
As defined by experts, canine osteoarthritis is a degenerative process. Regardless of the age of your dog, joint inflammation can affect their mobility. However, it is reported that canine arthritis is more likely to affect dogs who are 8 years or older.
Regardless of the usual ageing process, arthritis may develop in your dog following an injury. Here is a list of warning signs that you should not ignore and get your dog diagnosed with osteoarthritis.
- If you notice an unusual limping or frequent avoidance of using a certain leg, get it checked.
- Don’t ignore the sign of difficulty in getting up. It is the most common sign of joint stiffness. If you feel that your furry friend is facing challenges to stand up after resting, it’s highly likely osteoarthritis.
- Joint pain and muscle soreness can also be observed with your dog’s slow movement and uninterest in activities like walking, playing, or hiking.
What can you do to offer joint pain relief for dogs?
The sad part about canine arthritis is that there is no cure for the problem. However, you can focus on diminishing the joint stiffness and inflammation issues by addressing the problem right on time.
Pet parents can try to improve the comfort and focus on improving the quality of life in the case of canine arthritis.
Below is a list of a few simple methods that you can try to see a remarkable improvement in your dog’s walking and running abilities.
- Keep a check on their weight:When joints hurt, your dog may want to rest or sit in one place all day long. An inactive lifestyle may increase their body weight and make the problem of joint inflammation worse. Monitor their calories intakes if you don’t want the problem to get worse.
- Joint supplements: To enjoy walks with your dog again, you can also try the wonderful pet supplements. The goodness of various potent ingredients and fatty acids helps dogs to regain joint strength.
- Exercise: A happy dog with healthier joints is what every pet parent wants. For effective arthritis management, keep the joints moving in your dog. Take them for walks, encourage them to be active or get physical therapies.
Are dog arthritis pain relief over the counter supplements worth it?
Weight management and exercise are general rules of thumb for arthritis management. However, depending on the intensity of the pain and stiffness, these are not the ideal solution to improve the quality of life of a dog suffering from arthritis.
A safer and more effective alternative is a dog supplement. You don’t have to postpone the hiking trip you planned because of mobility issues. Simply choose the best supplement that offers assured joint pain relief for your dog.
Make sure to pick only the highest quality and clinically proven supplement.
The amount of misinformation about dog supplements is huge. It is a common belief that such supplements can cause gut related symptoms in dogs. However, you should prefer supplements with natural goodness.
The potential dangers of mussel powder can be avoided if you choose the arthritis supplement wisely. A product that contains the purest form of green lipped mussel oil should be selected. The potency of the ingredients plays a crucial role in the effectiveness of the supplement.
When chosen responsibly, you would notice visible improvements in your dog’s movement in just two weeks.
What happens if you delay treating the arthritis problem in your dog?
Arthritis requires lifelong management. It is important to address the problem in a timely manner. Otherwise, the symptoms may get worse and drastically affect your dog’s quality of life.
Timely pain management is the key to treating canine arthritis. No pet parents would imagine the agony of putting the dog down because of the pain.
Dog supplements work wonders to effectively manage canine arthritis. Visit the link given below to shop the clinically proven nature powered dog arthritis pain relief supplement.
recommended for you
SUBSCRIBE, SAVE & BE HAPPY
Be the first to know about new products, sales and specials!