Coke No Sugar: 5 Things You Should Know
Coke No Sugar has been making waves on the Australian market since its launch in March of 2017, and it looks like it’s here to stay. There are lots of questions about this new variant, though—here are 5 things you should know about Coke No Sugar before you try it next time you’re in the mood for a delicious fizzy drink!
1) What is it?
Coke No Sugar is a new product from the Coca-Cola Company. It’s a great alternative for those who want the taste of Coke without the sugar. Here are things you should know about Coke No Sugar
1) First, it tastes different than regular Coke because it doesn’t have any sugar in it. The taste has been tweaked to make up for this difference in ingredients.
2) Second, there will be a limited amount available to purchase at first and then more will be added gradually as people get used to the flavor and demand increases.
3) Third, since it has no sugar in it, you can drink more than one bottle per day if you want without feeling guilty about your health or weight gain!
4) Fourth, it will only be available as individual servings rather than as 12 packs or 2 liters like regular Coke so that people don’t overdo their daily intake of sugars.
2) What’s in it?
Coke No Sugar is made with a blend of aspartame and acesulfame potassium, which are both artificial sweeteners. The aspartame gives Coke-No Sugar its sweetness, while the acesulfame potassium provides a longer-lasting sweetness. Coke No Sugar also contains phosphoric acid, which gives it its signature tartness.
3) Does it taste good?
I was really surprised by how much I liked Coke No-Sugar. I was expecting it to taste like Diet Coke, but it actually tastes a lot closer to regular Coke. That being said, it’s not quite the same as regular Coke. It has a slightly different flavor that takes some getting used to, but overall I thought it was a great alternative to Diet Coke.
4) Is it better than Coca-Cola Classic?
While it might not be the most popular opinion, I actually think Coke No-Sugar is better than Coca-Cola Classic. Here’s why:
1. It has no sugar.
2. It’s calorie-free.
3. It doesn’t cause tooth decay.
4. It’s less likely to give you a headache.
5. Some people say it tastes better than Coca-Cola Classic.
5) How does it compare to Pepsi Max?
Coke No Sugar and Pepsi Max are both sugar-free sodas that use artificial sweeteners. Coke No-Sugar uses aspartame, while Pepsi Max uses acesulfame potassium. Both sodas are calorie-free and have a similar nutritional profile. However, Coke No Sugar has a slightly higher caffeine content than Pepsi Max.
recommended for you
SUBSCRIBE, SAVE & BE HAPPY
Be the first to know about new products, sales and specials!