Orangetheory: What Is It And Its Zone?
Innovation and experimentation are the two constant things humans have done since the start of time. They have not spared any single thing, and that is the reason why human civilization has reached so far. One such thing with which experimentation and innovation have been done throughout is fitness, which has resulted in new and efficient ways to remain fit. Orangetheory is the modern-day way to stay healthy. In this article, we will discuss all the essential aspects related to orangetheory fitness. So, read till the end to know that “What Is It And Its Zone?.” And, if you want a personalized session, visit anytime fitness near me.
Orangetheory Fitness: Definition And Its Usage
Orangetheory Fitness consists of several exercises that aim to enhance endurance, power, and strength. It is a one-session prolonged exercise, and one session is of one hour doing which you can timely achieve your fitness goal, such as muscle building and losing weight. Orangetheory Fitness combines the old and the new methods, i.e., cardio and high-intensity interval training (HIIT), respectively. A heart rate monitor will be allotted to you in every one-hour class, which you must wear. It will continuously track your progress, such as the number of calories you have ignited and your heart rate. This heart rate will be recorded, and according to it, you will be assigned a ‘zone.’
The Concept Of ‘Zone’ In Orangetheory Fitness
The concept of zone plays a vital role in Orangetheory Fitness. In Orangetheory Fitness, there are mainly five zones. Below, we have listed all five zones chronologically with their respective heart rate account:
- The grey zone: This is the first and primary zone in which the trainee’s heart rate remains at a resting heart rate ranging between 0–60 percent of an attendee’s maximum heart rate.
- The blue zone: This zone demonstrates your movement on the treadmill, also considered a warm-up period. In this zone, the trainee’s heart rate is 61–70 percent of the maximum heart rate.
- The green zone: The trainee feels a little difficulty in this zone, which is why it is also considered an aerobic exercise period. The green zone will be considered when the trainee’s heart rate is 71–83 percent of the maximum heart rate.
- The orange zone: The difficulty level will be increased from the green zone. The trainee’s heartbeat in this zone will be 84–91 percent of the maximum heart rate.
- The red zone: This is the last of all zones. The trainee will show extreme work intensity in this zone. The trainee’s heartbeat will be 92–100 percent of the maximum heart rate in the red zone.
So, these were the zones involved in the Orangetheory Fitness. If you want to experience and benefit from the orange theory workout, visit the best gym near me.
To Wrap It Up.
In the current time, it is essential to take care of your fitness because of the rapid lifestyle. So, Orangeteory Fitness comes as a great option. We hope you have learned valuable things about Orangetheory Fitness and have noted all the necessary points. We wish you a Happy Fitness!
SUBSCRIBE, SAVE & BE HAPPY
Be the first to know about new products, sales and specials!